We are committed to fulfilling orders in a timely manner and – when issues arise – strive to do all we can to get orders delivered as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Member Support.
DELIVERY DELAYS REPORTED BY SHIPPING CARRIER GLS
The shipping carrier GLS routinely provides us with an updated report regarding delivery delays in various countries. Click the link below to see if your country is currently impacted and the reason why. We will update the linked report as frequently as we get new information from GLS, so be sure to check back regularly.
RUSSIAN AND UKRAINE ORDERS DELAYED
We are aware that some recent orders shipped to Russia and Ukraine have not yet been delivered. The majority of these delays are due to one or more of the following reasons that are unfortunately out of our control. If this applies to your order, please note the applicable next steps listed below. (Keep in mind that not all of these reasons apply to all orders.)
- Incorrect consignee information / no passport info in the system. Please check your online account to ensure that your information is correct and complete.
- Multiple parcels for same consignee. For any given consignee, we only ship two (2) parcels at a time in order to not exceed the Customs threshold and to avoid additional duties. Any additional parcels are on hand and will ship next.
- Consignee is a commercial consolidator and has already received the maximum allowed number of parcels at this time, so additional parcels are currently blocked by the last-mile carrier and they might be sent back to us.
- The last-mile carrier Serum – BXB classifies the product as a cosmetic and cannot accept such products at this time. In this case, we are going to ship the order via a different last-mile carrier.
- Multiple parcels for same consignee. For any given consignee, we only ship one (1) parcel at a time in order to not exceed the Customs threshold. Any additional parcels are on hand and will ship next.